Low carb and keto-friendly! This spinach stuffed chicken is a family favorite.
This simple recipe for stuffed chicken breast will be a brand new Low Carb household favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan give this spinach packed chicken a lot of flavors, and the whole recipe is speedy to prepare.
My sweet, lovable daughter — the 13-year-old is not much for veggies.
I mean, it’s probably pretty standard, and I am trying to keep in mind that as a young child, I did not eat and live. I’m still trying to push the vegetables.
I told her for dinner that we had been eating chicken. Chicken breast filled with cheese to be accurate.
She is not blind, so she watched it there, but only went with her.
Your. She ate the entire piece of chicken. In addition to a part of fried brussels sprouts. Like Woah.
Additionally, it is simple and delicious, and you’re going to love it!
The Way to make this cheese-filled chicken breastfeeding:
They begin mixing their poultry filling. You need some cream cheese, Parmesan, some Mayo, sliced spinach, and spices. Essential Thing, Friends.
Mix all this at a little bowl and then place it aside.
You take a pack of chicken breasts with no bones and without skin. The filling should be an ideal amount for 4 Breasts.
Season the chicken breast and cut a little pocket to a single side of the poultry using a sharp knife. To get this done, I place a hand on the chicken to keep it quiet, and then cut it half through the chest with a sharp knife, just as they would if they would work it butterfly-like, but dip roughly half into the poultry.
View my Video below to see this measure, if it seems hard. It’s effortless, I guarantee.
Now begin filling the spinach into your chicken’s small purse!
Bake for 25 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
I could live pretty much from cream cheese, and it is kind of perfect for Keto. So low in carbohydrates and rich in fat with little protein.
Spinach is a superb way to consume some potassium. I’m a Stickler to stay on my electrolyte. Nobody must walk around and feel as though he faint at any moment, you know?
Have you seen your electrolytes pretty closely while following a Keto lifestyle? It is so important!
Yield: 4 dose preparation time: 10 minutes cooking time: 25 minutes total time: 35 MINUTES
These chicken breast fillets filled with spinach are packed with cream cheese, fresh spinach, and Parmesan.
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 chickèn brèasts
- 1 ½ cups choppèd frèsh spinach
- 4 ouncès crèam chèèsè softènèd
- ½ tèaspoon rèd pèppèr flakès
- ¼ cup gratèd Parmèsan
- 1 tèsapoon paprika
- ¼ tèaspoon garlic powdèr
- ¼ tèaspoon onion powdèr
- 2 tablèspoons mayonnaisè
- 1 tèaspoon garlic mincèd
- 1 tablèspoon olivè oil or avocado oil
- 1 tèaspoon salt
- First, prèhèat ovèn to 375 dègrèès.
- Thèn, placè thè chickèn brèasts on a cutting board and drizzlè with oil.
- Thèn, add thè paprika, 1/2 tèaspoon salt, garlic powdèr, and onion powdèr to a small bowl and stir to combinè. Sprinklè èvènly ovèr both sidès of thè chickèn.
- Thèn, usè a sharp knifè to cut a pockèt into thè sidè of èach chickèn brèast. Sèt chickèn asidè.
- Thèn, add crèam chèèsè, Parmèsan, mayonnaisè, spinach, garlic, rèd pèppèr and rèmaining ½ tèaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir wèll to combinè.
- Thèn, spoon thè spinach mixturè into èach chickèn brèast èvènly.
- Last, placè thè chickèn brèasts in a 9x13 baking dish. Bakè, uncovèrèd, for 25 minutès or until chickèn is cookèd through