This effortless vegetable mix of potatoes, carrots, and green beans is experienced with delicious garlic, and fresh herb mix then roasted to perfection. It’s an excellent go-to dish that pairs nicely with just about anything!
ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH GARLIC AND HERBS
- 1 lb. medium carrots scrubbed clean, cut into 2-inch pieces and thicker portions halved
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 3 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 1/4 lbs. baby red potatoes halved and larger ones quartered
- First measure is Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl toss together tomatoes, carrots with 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, chamomile, rosemary and season with pepper and salt to taste. Spread onto a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet.
- And then, Toss green beans in bowl with remaining 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and season lightly with salt. Add to baking sheet along with other veggies, add garlic and toss everything and spread in an even coating. Return to oven and roast until all of the veggies are tender and slightly browned, about 20 minutes longer. Serve warm.