Charred and grilled broiled chicken amalgamated with a particular mix of homemade taco seasoning may be cooked or grilled onto the stove-top.
It is experienced with my favourite mix of homemade taco seasoning. With the accession of lime, garlic, and olive oil, then you have got yourself yummy chicken that is fantastic for tacos, burrito bowls, salads, salads and virtually anything else.
A batch of grilled chicken might go a ways. I love to season a couple of pounds of boneless and skinless chicken breasts or thighs and maintain them in zip seal bags from the refrigerator and freezer. If needed, simply pop out a bag from the refrigerator or freezer and then grill in an outside grill or directly at a pan over the stove . Use it in order to create tacos, wraps, either onto a rice or salad.
Exactly like Chipotle, I love to use boneless chicken legs instead of breasts as they will not dry out and are tender. Chicken breasts may do the job for this particular recipe but you need to make certain not to over-cook them.
Grilled Chicken For Tacos, Burritos, or Salads
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless chicken thighs or breasts we prefer thighs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice optional
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon corn starch optional
- Add the chicken, garlic, olive oil, lime, spices, and cornstarch to a large bowl or zip-seal bag.
- Place in fridge and let marinate for at least 15-30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Place chicken on a grill or pan heated to medium-high heat. Let chicken cook until it is no longer pink on the inside, about 6-7 minutes per side (or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
- Serve chicken in tacos, burritos, on salads or rice.
original recipe on gimmedelicious.com